Nike Air Force 1

8:07 AM







Hey girls,
a package arrived for me today and in it were the Nike Air Force 1 (low)! I'm SO in love with them and I've been eyeing them for a whole month now so I decided to finally order them. They're super comfy and true to size (I got a size 6.5 / 39EUR).  You can buy the shoes HERE or HERE
xx
_________________________________________
Detox-Update:
It's day 2 of my detox week and it's been going great so far. I cooked a detox lunch for my family yesterday and they seemed to like it too but I added salt in their foods but I had no salt in mine. I honestly have to say that I already miss snacking on salty and sweet stuff but I have been strong for 2 days now so why give up now? I also have been working out even more than usual so over all it's been a great 2 detox days for me and I hope I can do it just as well for the rest of the week. Stay strong everyone xx Dascha

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare