My trip to Paris!

1:21 PM

Bonjour! 
As some of you might know I went to Paris over the weekend and I thought I'd share the shots we took! Paris is even better than I imagined, totally worth a visit! Can't wait to go there again.
Hugs Daria
outfit details:
Coat: Zara (similiar HERE and HERE)
Sweater: Shein.com
Jeans: Asos.com (similiar)
Bag: YSL
Shoes: Zara (not available anymore unfortunately) 





Every corner in Paris turned out to be a perfect spot for pictures!








 Galeries Lafayette, it's a huuuuuge mall with every store you can possibly imagine! Every girls dream!





Of course, the Eiffel Tower!



The Opera house of Paris, sooo beautiful!



Notre-Dame, most beautiful church I've ever seen, you have to go in when you're in Paris!

Here's also a little Vlog I filmed for youtube:


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare